Monday, October 28, 2013

An Inspector Calls



Great if you like British comedy
If you enjoy British comedy (Allo Allo, Yes Minister, etc.), you will love the Mind Your Language Series. It had great ratings back in the day.

I just wish that all the original episodes were put onto the DVD but some are missing. It isn't just the DVD's on Amazon that are missing them though - no website (that I could find) has all episodes.

Hilarious
Excellent, if you appreciate the British sense of humor. Not politically correct now, but who cares?

Simply splended
One of the best british commedies of 80's.I was probably 9 when this series was broadcasted by local television network in Pakistan.I remember having regular discussions on each episode in school among friends. I have just ordered the full 4-voulme DVDs and cannot wait to watch them all.....probably in one sitting!

Recommended for viewers of all ages.

Irfan Ishrat.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment