Monday, October 21, 2013

Vegan Mashup season 1



I can't even explain how much it means to me
I just received my DVD copy of Vegan Mashup and have to tell you how much it means to me. I didn't think it would but after watching just a few minutes of it, I found myself tearing up a bit. I always loved cooking shows and still do watch the Food Network but find myself having to turn away or fast forward through the hard to watch parts as a vegan. To be able to watch it and not have to feel that was a big deal that I didn't even realize it would be. I sat down and started watching and soon attracted the attention of my five year old son. He sat down and started to watch and quickly commented that "there wasn't any animals being cooked on this show" and then started telling me how he really wanted to try this and then the next thing and then the next. We both really enjoy it and now hopefully he will follow through and try some of Toni's tasty looking Shepherd's Pie and Potato Pizza (that one really seemed to appeal to him) and Terry's Raspberry Corn Muffins and Miyoko's Sukiyaki...

Vegan Mashup Season 1
Awesome vegan cooking show! I've already tried some of the recipes and they're easy and delicious. So glad I could get this DVD as my local PBS station is not airing it . . . though they should!! I highly recommend it to vegans, vegetarians, and everyone.

good to have
PBS discontinued this series so I ordered the DVD. I'm glad to have it. I hope there will be a season two.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment