Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Haunted



Loved it!
This was probably my favorite season out of all six seasons. Season six is a little predictable and I was a little disappointed after season five, but over all still a great show that touches on some critical topics, especially for the 90's!

Closed-Captioning or English Subtitles
I am very disappointed to see season 4 and 5 does not contain any captioning or English subtitling. I am deaf and I always wanted to see this but now I cannot.

... and season 6 is coming as well!
I ordered it as soon as that was possible and I loved it as much as I did when I first saw it on TV all those years ago. And today I have received the message that season 6 will be available in October. Of course, the DVD does not contain any extras, but after waiting so many years for those last three seasons to be published, I hardly care about that anymore. By October the collection will be completed and we can stop signing online-petitions.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment