Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Don Matteo - Set 3



I'm hooked on Don Matteo
You can't find a series like this on American TV. It is a sweet tale about a parish priest in Italy. All the characters are broadly drawn but so Italian. Don Matteo solves murders and family problems -- a little like "Murder She Wrote". Production values are not as slick as American series but that makes it even better.
It is in Italian with English subtitles.

Don Matteo - Set 3
We love this series! The plots, cast of characters, costumes, and settings in Sicily are very entertaining. We are working on Set 3 and have Set 4 ready to go.

I and my friends hope the following episodes which are available in Italy will be made for use in the USA.
I have all the Don Matteo DVD sets available here in the US. I like it very much, not only it is well done and the episodes are interesting, the actors excellent, but there are no vulgarities or obscenities in these series, as unfortunately abound on the popular Detective Montalbano and the Young Montalbano series.

I and my friends hope the following episodes which are available in Italy will be made for use in the USA.

--Anna Volpi

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment