Thursday, October 24, 2013

Metalocalypse: Season 4



SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
Brendan Smalls is a comedic and incredibly talented musical genius and can take my money anytime! MUCH RESPECT! enough said.

This ams funny ands epic
First off I wasn't sure how good this season was going to be, since I wasn't too impressed with season 3. Glad I got it anyways. I was actually laughing alot through this season. On the serious side of Detklok they finally put more storyline to Mr. Salacia (however you spell it) and Falconback as well. There were some repetitious jokes and scenes and that's why the 4 stars, as well as seeming a little short. Overall definitely worth buying.

Warning: Not for the un-brutal
This is the best season of the show yet. The characters get some much needed development and everyone gets at least one WOW episode dedicated to themselves. I'm a little pissed that we now have to wait for season 5.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment