Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Red Crusade



We need more of these...
Living in the US its hard to "get into" an English Premier League club. Every year I tell myself "I'm going to find a club to support this year" and every year I find myself more or less indifferent, and I end up watching relatively little EPL. This documentary is great... it gets you into the spirit of the club, its history, you meet and learn to like or dislike particular players, and you et a sense of the struggles that they go through together. I know that Brendon Rodgers has taken some criticism for the show, but I think its a stoke of genius and a great way to bring new people into the fold.

I would like to see a "Being: [Name here]" every year to give us a background on clubs around England (or the world).

Excellent Show
Excellent behind-the-scenes type show. Does a great job of touching on all aspects of the club, not only the training and game results but the players personal lives, the history of LFC, the business side, etc. Highly recommend!

Solid Show
Such a great show with insights into the business, the game, and the people. Very classy tribute to the 96, and just overall solid production. BR throws out plenty of beautifully quotable lines, as always. I'm looking forward to starting up the season in the episodes to come.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment