Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Minder Collection Set



Incomplete
I love Minder. I own the five seasons that have been released.And that is exactly what this collection is, the previously released 5 seasons. There are two more seasons, 6 & 7 that featured Dennis Waterman, and they've not been released to the North American viewer. Then there are three more seasons with the loveable Arthur and his new Minder, series 8,9,10. I would love to see all the seasons available here in North America...and at the least maybe finish up the Dennis Waterman years. but I believe the sales were never great and my wishes will never be granted. We can only hope

Very FunnyShow
There is nothing to dislike about this classic series. You have to love the two principal characters, with poor Terry stuck at Arthur's mercy. Arthur is right out of The Lavender Hill Mob.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment