Monday, October 28, 2013

I Belong to Glasgow



Great if you like British comedy
If you enjoy British comedy (Allo Allo, Yes Minister, etc.), you will love the Mind Your Language Series. It had great ratings back in the day.

I just wish that all the original episodes were put onto the DVD but some are missing. It isn't just the DVD's on Amazon that are missing them though - no website (that I could find) has all episodes.

Refreshing Comedy
This is one of the best comedy collection on DVD! Story of immigrants trying to learn English in England. Exceptional script and has the typical British comedy touch. I bought all 4 volumes and waiting for the next release!!! Lots of laugh under $10.

Highly recommended!!!

Best Comedy yet
Get ready for some great laughs. I would recommend this series to everyone. You are bound to watch these series over and over again, British comedy at its best!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment