Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bootleg Hustle [HD]



Entertaining but less realistic than season 2
I admit I love this show even though it isn't real. I watched season 2 live on TDC then bought season 1 here, and they clearly thought out how to make season 2 seem more real. In season 1 they make a huge deal how bootleggers aren't allowed out of the car etc ... But they pull right up even though there's a camera crew filming them at 4:00am? With no previous communication with the moonshiners? And some of the dialogue in season 1 just seems more rehearsed and amateurish. Still happy I bought it though, it's a great balance of live action, history, and how-to technical details.

Best Show Ever!!!
This show is amazing. Tim and Tickle are the best they work together to make moonshine to save up money to go legal. Tim is the serious one and Tickle is so funny and just a pure redneck genius, and he can do everything with out putting down his beer.

Fun AND Educational.
I like watching this one, because A) I have never experienced moonshine, though I suspect my great-grandpa ran some.
B) watching people talk about a subject they are so expect on, that is super illegal, is fascinating to me.

The history of it is so cool.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment