Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dave's World Season 3 (1995-1996)



Finally -- Season 3!
Thank you Amazon for offering this product manufactured on demand. It feels like I have waited forever for this to be released. I hope there is enough "demand" for this product that the 4th and final season also will be released, and soon! There are so many great lines in each episode, I hate to miss even one more. The quality of these episodes is great. I'm sure there are some more bits that had to be cut because of music rights, but it seems mostly intact based on my natually hazy memory after all of these years. And yes, the opening theme lyrics are missing, but they did manage to slip them in for at least 1 episode! Just hearing them once again is great, and in my mind I can hear the words as the music plays in the episodes without lyrics. If you are a fan of Dave's World but are waiting to buy this set because of the "manufactured on demand" aspect, don't. For lovers of the show, it is worth every penny to finally get to see them again!

Dave's World is great
I was so pleased to find that they had finally released the third season of this series. It is hillarious from the beginning. I wish it had gone on longer, but I'm glad that I can revisit it any time I want.

Fun times!
Dave's World is the store Dave Berry a humorist who writes for a Newspaper.
You get to his daily life with friends and family.
It' is quite entertaining.
Good laughs and tender moments.

It's a feel good type show.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment