Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Twisted Christmas: Live in Las Vegas



This is Twisted Sister at there best.
This is a great dvd for people who like twisted sister, and hard rock Christmas music. This dvd contains 8 Christmas songs, as well as twisted sisters greatest hits. This is Twisted sisters second Christmas show on dvd, This 2012 version is much better then the 2007 version. This 2012 concert has great sound, unlike there 2007 Christmas dvd were the sound quilty isn't very good. The best Christmas Concert I have ever seen. I also recommend a Twisted Sister Christmas Cd it contains two songs not included on this dvd.

Just what you expect
If you like Twisted Sister and you like Christmas music, you will like this. If not, you won't like it.

Good but I've seen better shows.
I've been a fan of Twisted Sister since their early days before a record deal when they used to play dives and other small venues. I've seen them live over a dozen times. Their live shows are always great and you never know what to expect. I enjoyed this DVD of a Christmas show in Las Vegas. I only gave it 4 stars because I've seen better shows and didn't care too much for their take on some of the Christmas songs they covered. Otherwise this is a great DVD and show.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment