Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sit and Be Fit Episode #1206



good exercises
Good basic exercises for those who have difficulty walking. More difficult than they look, so a challenge. Good for the wheelchair bound

Thanksto You Sit and Be Fit
I broke my foot in July 2013 and had it in a boot for two months. I found Sit and Be Fit by accident. It is wonderful. I was so happy that I could exercise. It kept me so relaxed, I didn't gain weight, I Lost! These slow moving exercises were so relaxing and refreshing, I didn't get depressed because of my injury. I looked forward to Sit and Be Fit everyday I was on disability. Mary Ann's soothing voice is music and I feel so good after her exercises. She taught me exercises for my fingers, hands, places I never thought about. Thank you Sit and Be Fit. BTW, I do the exercises before I go to bed. I sleep like a baby.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment