Monday, October 21, 2013

Who Stole the Big Wide World?/M-U-D Spells Trouble



Great for kids and good for adults
I like many shows based upon the lessons that are learned not just for the entertainment value, Peep has that and more. With having toddlers they repeatedly like to watch the same thing over and over so this is a good one that is not too annoying to repeatedly watch for an adult. It not only keeps my attention, my child's attention but even my 1st graders attention.

Laugh out loud funny
My kids (3 & 4) think this is the funniest show they've ever seen. I like it because there are short, 15-minute shows that they can watch as I get dinner ready and I don't feel like they're parked in front of the TV set. It's very cute!

One of our favorites
Our family has enjoyed this show since my oldest son was a toddler. The humor makes it easy for parents to watch with their children. Kids can relate to the curiousity of the characters.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment