Friday, October 18, 2013

Thomas & Friends: Let's Explore With Thomas 4 Pack - DVD



A Forever Favorite
Thomas is a long - standing favorite in our house. My four - year old son goes through phases where he wants to watch it all day every day! We just went to Day out With Thomas a few weeks ago so he is definitely on another Thomas kick making this set's arrival perfect timing!

What's better than a new Thomas DVD? FOUR new Thomas DVD's! This set includes "Calling all Engines," "Come Ride the Rails," "Tails from the Tracks" and "It's Great to be an Engine." It also includes a bonus poster map of the Island of Sodor! I think this was actually my son's favorite part because it was something new and different and game him a visual of the home of the beloved Thomas and his friends.

Each DVD has several short, ten - minute episodes. This is great for kids of all ages. The really young ones can't sit for more than ten minutes and the older can just watch them all! As a mom I love Thomas not only because my son loves him, but because it's clean fun, has great...

A Great DVD Set
If you are a Thomas the Train fan this is a great DVD set that your family will enjoy and if you are new to the series, this is a great set to start with. With so many fun episodes you will have a blast sharing this with your kids and your kids will be coming back asking for more and more (or at least my youngest daughter did). I have always enjoyed the Thomas the Train series, not only because of the writing of the series or the animation, but instead for the messages that it shares with children about friendship, hard work, dedication and so much more. It is these messages that make me bring my own children back for more and you will too!

Great Deal
Loved this deal on the Thomas DVD set. My 2 yr old grandson just enjoys watching Thomas. Thank you for passing this deal on to me.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment