Thursday, October 10, 2013

Globe Trekker - Buenos Aires City Guide



Excellent and fun summary of what you can find in Buenos Aires
Nice tips to get around. Main neighborhoods are described. It has a bit of history to understand better the country. And its very fun to watch

I Have Been to Buenos Aires Twice
I have visited BA twice on week long vacations and will sometime in the future go back again. I really enjoyed this Globetrekker’s view of Buenos Aries as the host really brought out the color and highlights of the city. I have plenty of Globetrekker DVD including the Argentina one, frankly many are average watching. The host visits most of the places you will be visiting in BA long with giving some background history. I would recommend this Globertrekker city guide for people who wonder why they should visit Buenos Aries or those who have been there and are me would like to watch it for the memories of their visit.

The only thing I would say was missing it a visit to restaurant for steak, having some empanadas and going horseback riding.

But that said it has been a month since the I have the DVD and have watched it four times already.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment