Sunday, October 13, 2013

I AM: SMTOWN Live at Madison Square Garden [Blu-Ray]



A must have for any Kpop fan!
We saw this movie over the summer in L.A. with our nieces and it was so good. I actually cried. My nieces are the huge Kpop fans and asked us if we'd drive up to L.A. to go see it with them. Everyone in the theater was super excited to watch it and by the time it ended all of us were crying.

The movie documents all the major SMTown players' rise to fame. They show how they were picked and matched up and then showed footage of all the training and rehearsals and late nights they go through to become a Kpop star. They miss out on so much. There is no "normal" growing up and being a kid lifestyle. You will see them vulnerable, struggling, forging ahead and then all the hard work and tears finally pay off as they become successful.

The most heart wrenching footage was when any of the bands played for the first time in public and then they interviewed them afterward and you see them with their parents and all of them are just crying, too much!

I AM.
It's supposed to be delivered on November 6th, but I got it this morning (the 5th). I should've watched D2 before D1 because the SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR is on D2. Any KANGTA, TVXQ!, BoA, SHINee, f(x), GIRLS' GENERATION, or SUPER JUNIOR fan would LOVE to add this to their collection. It looks really sweet on Blu-Ray.^_^

Disc 1

1.) Logo
2.) Intro
3.) Action!
4.) Reminisce
5.) Yokohama
6.) Making a Comeback
7.) Nerves
8.) Trials
9.) Early Years
10.) Remember Me
11.) The Audition
12.) The First
13.) Candid
14.) Sorry, Sorry
15.) Eat You Up
16.) Flying High
17.) The Girls Bring the Boys Out
18.) The Debut
19.) The Final Stage
20.) Credits

Disc 1 = Special Features

1.) New York Diary
2.) What's Your Color?
3.) TVXQ! Their Story
4.) Showcase Highlight
5.) Music Video "Dear my family"
6.) Making of Music Video
7.) Teaser...

MUST HAVE!!!
I absolutely do NOT regret buying this. I loved everything about it (SHINee ~ <3) It was well worth the money considering all that you are getting. I only gave it 4 stars because of the condition I got it in. When i opened my package, part of the outer box was ripped in a few places T.T and one of the DVD's had a slight crack in them, but the DVD still ran fine. I still highly recommend this if you like any artist form SM, or if you are new to the KPOP world, because this will surely bring you more into it.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment