Monday, October 14, 2013

Leapfrog Gift of Learning 2 DVD & Plush Gift Set - DVD



Great Gift
I got this for my goddaughter who just loves this series of Leapfrog. She holds the puppy while watching the show and tells the puppy everything that is happening on the DVD. That alone makes me a fan of Leapfrog.

Great show for toddlers
My 3 year old son LOVES LeapFrog videos. I saw the combination of the puppy and the videos, two of his favorites, and I immediately purchased it. In hindsight, I should have just bought the videos by themselves. I was expecting the puppy to be a little bigger than he was, he's quite small. My son still likes it, but it's a lot to spend for 2 videos and the small stuffed animal. Better to buy the videos alone.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment