Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Mudhoney: Live in Berlin 1988



Touch me i'm sick!
I chose this rating because mudhoney rule! It is a sure must for any mudhoney fan! It features great songs!

Really Good Concert
For $10 this is a really good live show. I liked the full setlist and the bonus interview with Mark Arm. The band played well, using instruments to play. Each member moved around, stood still then moved around more. Just to let you know, I'm not really in the mood to continue writing because I am currently half asleep. Just buy this, don't take my word for it. If you like Mudhoney, you will like Live in Berlin.

only one camera angle
with more than 1 report that this release IS viewable as a multi-cam mix, perhaps some were mis-pressed with only that angle at the back of the room. ive also seen this footage as a multi cam on youtube/'im now' doc, etc. has someone emailed the label that put it out?

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment