Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Sister Rosie



Beware of Puppets
I purchased the first six episodes for my kiddo hoping and praying there would be no puppets as there are in half of the season 1 episodes. No such luck. My kid loves Caillou but every time there is a puppet "intermission" between shorts the kindle gets slapped silly until the cartoon is back on. It would be nice if Amazon would mark which episodes have these ridiculous puppet shows.

Puppet Interruptus
I saw the other reviews regarding the puppet sequences, but thought I would see how my daughter liked them. She didn't. For a toddler who loves Caillou, the puppets can be an unwelcome interruption to the fun. Caillou is a great, calm show for younger kids with a loving family, but the puppets just didn't go over. We have to fast-forward through them.

Attention grabber
First off our daughter LOVES this show, mom and dad are mixed. If we need to get something done and need a way to keep her attention for 30 minuted Caillou FTW. However this kid knows how to whine with the best of them. I think she can relate to his every emotion...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment