Sunday, October 6, 2013

Classroom Fitness Dance



Perfect for use in the classroom or at home
The school my children attend does not have a gym. To compensate for the lack of physical activity the teachers use the Classroom Fitness DVD's to provide exercise breaks for the students, each "lesson" is 10m long (perfect for young kids) .. The kids came home raving about the dance breaks so I spoke to the teachers and then I went out and bought the Dance DVD so that we could do it together at home.

limited space
i purchased this item because i lead exercises at a senior center three times per week.
our space is limited.
i found some very good exercise combinations that are serving to give my senior citizens (not a nursing home)
some good movement activity.

My students love to dance!
Love this DVD. It contains 4 videos that are ten minutes each. The instructor walks the kids through a dance routine and then at the end they "Put it All Together" and repeat it a few times. My students have a great time and they get a little exercise. They're breathing hard but they're not out of control. Sometimes we even do two in a row as a special treat. The videos are calm enough to play right in my classroom - I just move a few desks to the side to make a little extra room. You can tell that a teacher made them! The hip hop and latin fusion dances are class favorites.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment