Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Magic School Bus: Holiday Special



Love the DVDs
I have no complaints about the collection itself. As always Magic School Bus is great. My complaint is with the lack of details of what the episodes are. I bought the MSB Collection also because is was offered as a savings if you buy the two together. And having more MSB episodes is great. The only thing is the two collections are identical except in the packaging and price. I hate doing the job for Amazon but I don't want anyone else making the same mistake as I did. Both the collections contain, Space Adventures, Creepy,Crawly Fun, Holiday Special.

mislead
i am a big fan of MSB and was extremely disappointed when i bought "the three pack" along with "the collection", as suggested by amazon. they are the same. more product information would have been great but to be given bad advice was deceiving and discouraging.

Great collection (here are the titles)
So, I LOVE The Magic School Bus and find that when I need to do some work around the house I can leave my 5 year old in the capable hands of Ms. Frizzle. :) That being said; I too had to wait until they arrived to make sure that I didn't double up on episodes. So here is the list;

1. Holiday Special
2. All Dried Up
3. In The Rainforest
4. Inside The Haunted House
5. Going Batty
6. Spins A Web
7.Gets Lost In Space
8. Out Of This World
9. Taking Flight

This has been great for us (especially on Saturdays) when there are sooooo many commercials that take away from the story line. It's a great addition to your collection...or as have found out; a great start to a collection. :)

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment