Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I Love Lucy: Seasons 7-9



Lucy Desi Comedy Hour
I own all 6 Lucy Seasons and Seasons 7-9, which are also known as the Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour (I think they should have it titled as this to avoid confusion).
The artwork has changed since I bought my copy but the product has not...
There are some really great episodes any Lucy fan would not want to miss on these discs! From alaska to hunting for uranium to lucy and the mustache, all of the episodes are great, but my absolute favorite is where they go to Japan! Fried Grasshoppers anyone? Not for Lucy, she just wants pearls.
I HIGHLY recommend getting Seasons 7-9! These are Hour long episodes that some people don't even know exist or think they are 30 min episodes, like Seasons 1-6.

Spanish subtitles
The DVDs are great, the episodes are beautifully restored, the sound is perfect, the extras are awesome (especially the episodes of My favorite husband).. the only thing that bothered me was that all the dvds come with spanish subtitles except this one, i needed them for my mom who doesn't speak any english, but it's just a tiny detail, everything else is just perfect.

lucy is still with us.
I give it 4 stars because watching I Love Lucy brings back so many great laughs. I would rrecomend this to a friend.It makes a great gift for a "Lucy Nut " such as my 60 year old sister.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment