Friday, October 11, 2013

Line Dance Lessons on DVD Vol 1 & 2 (Two Disc Set, Line Dance Instructional DVDs)



Great Video
This line dance DVD is great. If you want to learn a good variety of dances I think this is a good way to go. I definitely feel like I got my moneys worth. The line dance instruction was good. For me personally I probably would have had them go a little slower, but it was a great pace for my wife. I do understand that they accommodated for this with the whole thing of making each section of steps a chapter in the dvd so i could skip back and do those steps over again, and I actually used it, but my wife was usually ready to move on before I was, so I just thought I would mention it... The thing I liked the most is that you get to practice the dances. Doing all of them back to back at the end of the DVD is really fun.

Super fun!
I am a new country dancing addict and and the first time or two that I went, I was always envious of the fun line dances that the other guys and gals were doing. They looked fun and I wanted to participate! I jumped in and tryed to learn the steps as I went, which is basically impossible. So, I got these DVDs, both the line dancing and the swing dancing, and now it is a lot easier to keep up with the other people doing the line dances. The video is really clear and easy to follow and made me want to put on a pair of boots and go again!

Can't Recommend Anything Better
Only line danced once before. Went through this video with my family and absolutely loved it. Great fun, easy to follow, plus it's a good work-out. If you're looking to learn some great line dances, I can't recommend anything better.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment