Monday, October 7, 2013

Better Me [HD]



Chrissy & Mr Jones
I love the way that Jim trys to show Chrissy his love,It's not
my place to judge. I have seen other shows with rapper's who
openly sleep with other women,and have a main lady who he
disrespect in public and the magazines. So i know that
Chrissy wants certain things and it's her life,and as
up front as she is I like her and Jim they are real
people. I just want her to stop being so upset she
does not realize she could stroke out or worst.
I wish the best for them both.
Car~

i love the this show
i cant wait to see the next show with them this show remind me of my relationship and i no the feeling your man not around cause i go though the same with my man.

Jim Jones Rock!!!
I'm a Jim Jones fan, and his moms is cool, but this show really got under my skin.

It was cool how Jim opened himself up to allow fans a peek into his world,
but all the fighting amoung the females was a bit much for me. Maybe this is part
of the life, but I wish to see more focus on the music business and collaboration
with other DIpset members and managers.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment