Monday, October 7, 2013

Digimon Adventure: Volume 1



The good o'll days
Bought it for keepsakes and memories. definitely a youth's movie but I still love it! quality isn't as good as my memories recalled but what did I know about HD back then?

Digimon season 1
My son did an old puzzle at school and it was Digimon, he was very interested and wanted to watch it. I had a real hard time finding any episodes. There were none on Netflix but we finally found some on amazon but they were $2 an episode! Well he was hooked so I started researching a bit more and found this set, which saved me a ton of money! He has been nothing but thrilled with the set of season 1 and even uses the guide book that comes along with it! The one small downside was the case is a bit flimsy and came with a break and now only after a week the inside has broken. It still holds all the DVDs though!

Love this show
I love this show and its so great to have on DVD. My only wish was that it had the Japanese language version as an option.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment