Sunday, October 6, 2013

Eight Is Enough: The Complete Second Season Part 1



1 Star for the Ridiculous Pricing.
$35.98 of half a season. $72.00 for all of Season 2. Come on! I am a fan of the series but this is just extortion. I can't imagine too many people are going to such ridiculous prices. The fans deserve better.

Pricing is Crazy Ridiculous
They're charging $35 for three discs of season 2, and $35 for the other three. I'll wait 'till the price drops...A LOT!

Why Not a six-disk Complete Series Set?!!
I was afraid EIE would end up a MOD product. But I could accept that if it wasn't broken in to 2 volumes, and at an outrageous price. COME ON! Meet the consumers half way. Either charge 35.00 for the complete season or charge 19.99 for each half season!! :(

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment