Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Guys Gone Wild: Horny Freshmen



Guys Gone Wild: Horny Freshmen - Don't Waist your time or money!
This is one of the Guys Gone Wild DVD's that I would not suggest. I would not recommend this product. If you like to see other guys doing themselves you will only see a couple guys do it. Better than "Guys Gone Wild: Frat Pack" but barely. None of the G G Wild DVD's compare to "Hottest Shooters Ever" which I would say is the best!

Great DVD!
I loved the DVD my cousin is one of the guys in it and it was wild watching him on a DVD completely naked.

Better than usual
When will these DVD exceed 58 minutes? You pay a lot of money for the same format and in some cases the same scenes from a previous DVD. This one is little better than the average ones ( which doesn't take much). Wish they were 90 minutes long, had extra footage instead of slide shows, and that the quality of the model was consistent.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment