Thursday, October 17, 2013

Berenstain Bears DVD Collection



Great set!
My son loves the Berenstain Bears, so when I saw this set was coming out I preordered it--although I was a little nervous because I couldn't find an actual list of what dvds were included anywhere. What's included are three dvds...
1. "Bear Country" includes 5 episodes: Go Up and Down, The Big Election, The Giant Mall, Showdown at Birder's Wood, That Stump Must Go

2. "Celebrations" includes 5 episodes: The Birthday Boy, Count Their Blessings, Double Dare, Trouble with Money, Slumber Party

3. "Homework Help" includes 5 episodes: Go to School, Trouble at School, Homework Hassle, Jump Rope Contest, and The In Crowd.

These are all from the most recent tv series with Michael Cera.

Sprout parents... this is IT!
i read a few reviews of other Berenstain Bears DVD's. a few said the episodes on the DVD didn't match those shown on the tv channel Sprout. i was hesistent to order but decided to take a chance. these match Sprout. my 2 1/2 year old son is thrilled to watch his bears whenever he wants!

Great for my kid!
These are great videos for kids to watch, wholesome and relevant, and with talking bears! How much more could you want!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment