Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Frank Sinatra: Primetime



My boyfriend loved it
I purchased this for my boyfriend. He loved it. If you like Frank Sinatra, you will like this DVD. Had not seen any of these performances from Frank Sinatra before.

Good Selection of Songs
I'm not really a big fan although I will listen once in awhile. I really bought this to shut a relative up as every time their it's "don't you have anything by Frank", well now I do. Now I did see him live and it was a very good show and better than these older recording. Will get one of the live ones.

Very happy to have an inexpensive copy of these shows
I purchased it basically because this is the only official video available of a bearded John Denver and I'm a huge JD fan. There was a video collection in the 90s but it was poorly produced (no credits) and pulled from the market quickly except for a brief re-appearance in Australia. At the time, as a teenager, I hated the beard but love it now! Miss JD terribly...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment