Monday, October 14, 2013

Psycho Killer Series with Bonus CD



Miramax Psycho Killer Series: Halloween Series & Mother's Boy
I love the Halloween movies and this collection helps finishes the series for a low price. I bought this new at the store and the cover had a huge fold on the corner, but whatever. I really liked how I could have all 3 Halloween movies for such a low price. But there is a couple things that really annoying me about this set...

1) The order they put the movies in. Their order: Halloween H20/Halloween 8: Resurrection/Halloween 6: Curse of MM. Correct Order: Halloween 6: the Curse of MM/Halloween H20/Halloween 8 Resurrection
2) Misspelled Michael Myers in description of Halloween Resurrection. It's MYERS NOT Meyers.
3) DVD Menu Title: "Halloween VI: The Curse of Mike Myers"
4) No subtitles.

But in the end, the picture quality is pretty good for Echobridge Entertainment. I like the set, just wish they put more time and effort into it. But for the price, it's a good way to finish/or start the collection.

I plan on buying more of these series...

Be Scared
Awesome. Great. Some of the best movies ever made if you like to be scared. Jamie Lee rocks always. Yay Halloween.

Great Packet!!!
I bought this packet a couple of year'r ago for 5 buck's! This is a great buy to complete your Collection for a low price!!!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment