Monday, October 14, 2013

RVBX: Ten Years of Red Vs. Blue Box Set



lost husband
I bought this for my husband as he is a huge fan since the begining. it was an aniversery gift. I watched some of it with him and saw why he was so hooked on it. it is very cleaver and well done. my only problem lies in the fact that I have not seen my husband for 3 days except when he is hungry as he is unable to resist watching the whole series. to any other fans of red Vs blue. this is well worth buying. very good quality and lots of little extras.

Great for people who haven't bought any of the DVDs yet!
While people who have many of the Red vs. Blue DVDs may not be enticed into dropping money on the Blu-Ray version, for someone who doesn't have any of them yet, being able to get them all in one box set is a great opportunity. The content is great regardless of what format you watch it in, but if you have the extra cash, you might as well get the best quality available for one of the best shows out there.

Everything you want and more!
This award winning show comes packed with award winning supplemental material. A true fan of RoosterTeeth and RvB, like myself, will absolutely love it. Gorgeous HD episodes and tons of bonus material make this a great buy.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment